Info & Submission
Storytelling tugs at a unique part of us. Stories mold our beliefs, motivate change, and create meaningful connections between people. So, why not share yours? We want every voice from Miami’s Cru movement to be heard and to declare God’s presence and glory!
Details and a Few Guidelines
- Submit your story to one of the blog editors. The editor will review it, polish it if necessary, publish it, and circulate it on social media! You may be asked for a more formal interview 🙂
- If you have a meaningful picture for your story, send it along!
- Cru members only please. We want this to be encouraging for our movement and to bring unity. It’s also super encouraging to our Staff to see us all growing up under their leadership!
- You will be noted as the author unless you indicate you want to be published anonymously.
- No stories which argue or support controversial theological doctrine. Example: “The Lord gave me a dream where He revealed that predestination is actually the truth.” No. Just stories of a time you felt/experienced the Lord personally. Example: “I was praying that my friend would accept Jesus by the end of the year and it happened! God is so faithful to us when we pray.” Yes. Awesome. See the difference?
-Taylor Tinnin, editor